Event Info: Felly at the Top Hat
Felly at the Top Hat
with Gypps & Trip Carter
December 11, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:30pm – Kitchen closes
8:00pm – 8:30pm – Brief closure
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Head to the Top Hat before the show and try an item off the new fall menu, featuring a variety of house-made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. Don’t forget Happy Hour runs 3-6pm! The kitchen will close at 7:30pm.
• Brief Closure: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat will briefly close from 8:00pm to 8:30pm to set up for the event. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• LOW TICKET ALERT: Tickets are still available, but are moving quickly. Grab them while you still can at the Top Hat or online here.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with hip hop artist Trip Carter. Listen to his new album Mirage here.
• Have you heard? Felly released his new album Surf Trap earlier this year. Listen here before you hear it live!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• REMINDER: Logjam and the Top Hat have a strict NO UNDERAGE DRINKING policy. If you are caught drinking alcohol underage or are supplying alcohol to a minor, you will be immediately removed from the venue, and risk being banned from the venue for all future events.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.