There was a lot of great music released in 2018, but what stood out the most? We asked several Logjam staff members what they thought was the Best Album of 2018 and we got a good variety of answers.
Country, jam, reggae, electronic, folk, and indie genres are represented and both live and studio albums were listed. A few of the artists even played in Missoula this year.
You can see what album each staff member chose and listen to them in the playlist below.
• Tyler Childers – Live On Red Barn Radio I & II ~ Ryan Torres, Vice President of Marketing & Promotions
• Protoje – A Matter of Time ~ Sven Arneson, Community Engagement Manager
• Colter Wall – Song of the Plains ~ Roxy Quinn, Assistant Entertainment Buyer
• Phish – Kasvot Växt: í rokk (Live) ~ Dan Torti, Vice President of Operations
• Rüfüs Du Sol – Solace ~ Chase Bjornson, Entertainment Manager
• Horseshoes and Hand Grenades – The Ode ~ Jake Ferguson, Media Coordinator
• Mt. Joy – Mt. Joy ~ Josh Meagher, Production Manager
• Vulfpeck – Hill Climber ~ Nick Checota, Owner & Entertainment Buyer