Event Info: Big Head Todd and The Monsters at The Wilma
Big Head Todd and The Monsters at The Wilma
with Los Colognes
Saturday, January 12, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-party: Make it a full night downtown and indulge in a special cocktail and delicious dinner off the Top Hat’s new Resolution Specials Menu featuring a variety of delicious and creative options that are paleo, Whole30 compliant, and plant-based.
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Nashville-based psychedelic rock outfit Los Colognes. Watch the official music video for their 2017 release “Unspoken” here.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online.
• Check out the photo gallery from BHTM’s last Missoula concert here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for show updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.