Specials available while supplies last & subject to change
Last Updated: Thu, May 06, 2021
bbq bacon gouda chicken sandwich | 15
buttermilk breaded fried chicken, garlic aioli, smokey BBQ sauce, shredded lettuce, gouda cheese, choice of side
chimichurri steak frites | 17
five ounce flat iron steak skewer, truffle garlic parmesan fries
warm chocolate chip cookie | 8
big dipper vanilla bean ice cream
house made strawberry lemonade | 3
other side of summer | 8
titos, basil, house-made strawberry lemonade
chilled limoncello shots | 5
seared ahi | 12
wild-caught ahi tuna, radishes, basil oil, chili oil, orange segments, gremolata, farm hand farm microgreens* | GF, DF HH
chicken & waffles | 9
red bird antibiotic free hand cut chicken, vanilla waffle batter, maple rosemary butter HH
fried dill pickles | 6
house-made dill pickles, cajun dipping sauce | VG
sauteéd brussels sprouts | 10
manchego cheese, shallots, almonds | VG
tempura oyster mushrooms | 11
mother fungi oyster mushrooms, lemon herb truffle aioli * | VG HH
ginger pork lettuce wraps | 16
montana raised grass fed pork, mushrooms, cashews, pickled onions, pickled radishes, red cabbage, apples, carrots | DF, GF
poke bowl | 18
wild-caught ahi, cucumbers, avocado, radishes, basmati rice, sriracha aioli, green onion, sesame seeds, farm hand farm microgreens* | DF, GF
thai tom beef noodle bowl | 15
sirloin, broccoli, onions, red bell peppers, carrots, ginger, thai chilies, sesame, cilantro, crushed peanuts | DF, GF
pineapple curry | 15
(choice of tofu (V), chicken or shrimp)
madras curry, red bell peppers, broccoli, onions, basmati rice, cilantro, toasted coconut | GF, DF
bourbon bbq pork belly | 17
braised pork belly, bourbon bbq glaze, corn puree, pickled apple, pickled fresno chili, arugula | GF
wisconsin cheddar burger | 14
mannix grass fed beef, white cheddar sauce, local bacon, fried onions, garlic aioli*
spicy pepper burger | 16
mannix grass fed beef, habanero jalapeno jack cheese, pineapple habanero aioli, pickled pepper vinaigrette dressed shredded lettuce, birds eye infused salt, pickled fresno peppers, peppered bacon*
classic cheeseburger | 13
mannix grass fed beef, sharp cheddar, dressed greens, tomatoes, onions, house-made pickles, smoked tomato aioli*
chimichurri fried chicken sandwich | 13
chimichurri aioli, house-made pickles, cilantro carrot slaw, pickled red onions* HH
sirloin french dip | 16
provolone, garlic aioli, au jus*
SOUPS & SIDES
daily soup special | cup 4 | bowl 6
house-made tater tots | 4
house-made fries | 4
ahi tacos | 16
wild-caught ahi tuna, mango salsa, avocado cilantro lime vinaigrette, red cabbage, corn tortillas | GF, DF
fish tacos | 15
fresh cod, kettlehouse cold smoke beer batter, pico de gallo, cabbage slaw
spicy jamaican jerk pork tacos | 14
marinated and smoked pork butt, pineapple jalapeno chutney, apple cider slaw, diced red onions | GF, DF HH
spicy jamaican jerk tofu tacos | 14
marinated jerk tofu, pineapple jalapeno chutney, apple cider slaw, diced red onions | GF, DF, VG (contains honey) HH
caesar | small 8 | large 12
romaine, parmesan, garlic croutons
avocado shrimp salad | small 9 | large 15
arugula, red bell peppers, red onions, basil vinaigrette
sesame ginger salad | small 8 | large 12
add spicy ginger chicken (5) or tofu (5)
napa cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, edamame, red cabbage, mandarin oranges, crushed toasted peanuts, farm hand farm micro radish mix, sesame ginger vinaigrette | V, GF
tofu 5 | chicken 5 | shrimp 5 | steak 7 | wild pacific salmon 7
warm blackberry cobbler | 8
big dipper vanilla bean ice cream
bruleed peanut butter s’more | 7
house-made peanut butter marshmallow, shortbread graham cracker, hot fudge HH
hot fudge sundae | 6
big dipper vanilla bean ice cream, whipped cream, maraschino cherry | GF
Why local partners such as the Mannix Family Farm? The Top Hat Restaurant & Bar strives to incorporate the best ingredients in our house-made eats. With Mannix, we are using 100% grass-fed beef, that is dry aged for optimal flavor and tenderness. There are no feedlots or grain used in raising the beef. No growth hormones or antibiotics used. Taste the difference.
More than just a salad. The Top Hat Restaurant and Bar is offering a series of health-conscious specials designed for those who are tired of modifying restaurant dishes to meet a more restrictive diet.
Incorporating ingredients such as lean meats, fish, fruit, vegetables, healthy oils and nuts while excluding grains, dairy products, and processed foods. Many of the entrees will meet the requirements of a paleo diet while staying true to the Top Hat model – locally sourced and house-made.
VG = vegetarian | DF = dairy free | GF = gluten free | V = vegan | P = paleo
Working in close partnership with the Missoula City-County Health Department, the Top Hat Restaurant has taken the following precautions to limit exposure to COVID-19
- Cashless Transactions. The Top Hat will be moving towards a cashless environment, encouraging all customers to pay by card.
- Social distancing between all tables. The restaurant will significantly reduce its maximum occupancy so that tables can be spaced at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Controlled customer flow. A hostess will manage the arrival and seating of customers with a designated waiting area near the front door.
- Groups limited to six patrons. While all tables will be spaced 6 feet apart, no single table will be allowed to have more than six customers. This is in compliance with the Missoula Health Department guidance.
- In-depth staff training. All staff will be required to participate in our COVID-19 training prior to working any shifts.
- Disposable menus. The Top Hat will only offer disposable menus for our table service. All menus will be thrown out after each service.
- Frequent server hand washing. Through discussions with the Missoula Health Department, we have determined that constant hand washing is more effective than wearing gloves. As a result, servers will be required to constantly wash their hands throughout their shift, but will not be wearing gloves.
- Protective face masks for all staff. All kitchen, delivery and front of house staff will be required to wear protective face masks while on duty. Servers will be required to turn in their masks after each shift for our custodial staff to wash. This will ensure all face masks remain sterile and clean for each new shift.
- Dedicated sanitization staff. Dedicated bussers will be responsible for clearing tables after each seating and will fully sanitize tables prior to the next seating.
- Continuous sanitization. Top Hat staff will continue thorough and frequent sanitation practices in the dining room, bathrooms, server stations, and kitchen area during service hours.
- Daily deep clean. Our in-house custodian staff will conduct a deep clean each day before service.
- Strict compliance of all deliveries. The Top Hat will require all vendors and third-party partners to wear protective face masks when entering any portion of the Top Hat. Additionally, the Top Hat staff will wipe down and fully sanitize all food and beverage deliveries prior to those deliveries entering the kitchen.
- Reduced menu. Dine-in service will include a slightly reduced food and drink menu from what was offered pre-COVID-19. The reduced menu size will accommodate more efficient kitchen operations and will give staff a safe space to work in.
- Employee screenings. Staff members will have their temperature checked prior to each shift. Any employee that is experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 has been told to not come to work. If symptoms are noticed by management upon their check-in procedure, that staff member will be immediately sent home.