The Dirty Sexy Chocolate Show at The Wilma
Saturday, February 9, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE DAY:
3:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens for both shows
5:00pm – Doors open for Early Showing
6:00pm – Early Showing Starts
*8:30pm –Doors open for Late Showing
9:00pm – Late Showing Starts
*Please note: Doors for the late showing were moved to 8:30pm. The late showing will still start at 9:00pm.
• Lunch/Dinner: Don’t go hungry…stop by the Top Hat before the films start and try something off their award winning menu featuring a variety of made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. If you’re looking for something that’s paleo, Whole30 compliant and plant-based, take a look at the Resolution Special items here.
• YUMMY: A decadent chocolate dessert is included with admission and will be served at the end of show!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.