An Acoustic Evening
with Lyle Lovett & John Hiatt
Wednesday, February 6, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Dinner and a Show: Stop by the Top Hat before the concert and try something off their award winning menu featuring a variety of made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. There’s an awesome special running before the show — Cold Smoke braised brisket beef stew, served over garlic smashed red potatoes. Please note: The Top Hat may be busy, so allow for ample dining time, so you don’t miss Lyle and John!
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Lyle Lovett & John Hiatt. Please note: this is “an evening with” so there is no opener.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please arrive on time and allow ample time for entry and processing.
• Take a look at the photo gallery from Lyle Lovett’s last Missoula concert here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.