Event Info: Hippie Sabotage at The Wilma 2019
Hippie Sabotage at The Wilma
with Sebastian Paul
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
*8:00pm – Show
*Please note: The show starts at 8pm with Sebastian Paul, who is the only opener. Hippie Sabotage will follow directly after, so PLEASE do not show up late. We would hate for you to miss this show, so we suggest getting into the venue no later than 8pm.
• Pre-party: Stop by the Top Hat before the concert and try something off their award winning menu featuring a variety of made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients.
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Colorado-based producer, vocalist, and songwriter, Sebastian Paul. Listen to his the title track from his debut EP Trojan Horse here.
• Tickets are moving quickly but are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online.
• Find out how well Hippie Sabotage brothers Kevin and Jeff Saurer know each other and watch the video here.
• Take a look at the photo gallery from Hippie’s last sold out Missoula concert here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for show updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.