The Infamous Stringdusters at The Wilma
with Shook Twins
Friday, February 15, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-party: Stop by the Top Hat before the concert and try something off their award winning menu featuring a variety of made-from-scratch items & locally sourced ingredients. If you’re looking for something that’s paleo, Whole30 compliant and plant-based, take a look at the Resolution Specials menu here.
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with quirky sister folk duo Shook Twins. Listen to their new single “Figure It Out” here.
• Tune In at 5:00pm for a very special pre-show Trail Live Session with The Infamous Stringdusters live from the Wilma!
• Take a look at the photo galleries from The Infamous Stringduster’s previous Missoula concerts here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on Fridays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.