Event Info: Atmosphere at The Wilma 2019
Atmosphere at The Wilma
with deM atlaS, The Lioness, & DJ KEEZY
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta.
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with DJ Keezy, followed by The Lioness, and deM atlaS. Watch the video for “Drown” by Atmosphere ft. deM atlaS & The Lioness here.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online.
• Have you seen the video for “Stopwatch,” a song from Atmosphere’s new album? Watch it here.
• Take a look at the photo gallery from Atmosphere’s last concert in Missoula here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for show updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.