Clutch at The Wilma
with Big Business, The Inspector Cluzo, and Uncommon Evolution
Saturday, March 2, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
*7:15pm – Show
* Please note: The show will start at 7:15pm to accommodate longer performances from each opening act.
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta.
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at *7:15pm with Whitefish, MT-based rock quartet Uncommon Evolution. These guys put on a heck of a performance, so we suggest showing up before they start! They’ll be followed by The Inspector Cluzo, Big Business, and lastly… Clutch.
• Did you know that Clutch opened for Primus at KettleHouse Amphitheater in 2017? Check out the photo gallery here.
• Have you seen Clutch’s new “Ghoul Wrangler” video? Watch it here.
• There is absolutely NO CROWD SURFING allowed at this event. Anyone crowd surfing will be immediately ejected from the venue. We want everyone to have fun, but we don’t want anyone to get hurt. Thanks for your cooperation.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.