Event Info: Mission Mountain Wood Band at The Wilma
Mission Mountain Wood Band:
Montana World Affairs Council Benefit at The Wilma
Sunday, March 3, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
4:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Doors open at 6:00pm and the show will start at 7:00pm with Mission Mountain Wood Band. Please note, there is no opener, so Mission Mountain Wood Band will start at 7:00pm sharp. Please arrive accordingly.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online. VIP Reception tickets are also still available here. The VIP Reception will welcome one of the largest delegations from Japan including the Consul General to Seattle and a representative of the Prime Minister’s Cabinet from Tokyo. They are here in Montana as part of a program to help build U.S. – Japan relations.
• BENEFIT: 100% of the proceeds raised from this event will support Montana World Affairs Council’s ongoing global education initiatives, especially for young people who live in rural and remote parts of the state and schools on reservations where resources are extremely limited. More info here.
• Have you seen this video of M2WB performing on Hee Haw in 1979? Watch it here.
• Did you know that it’s been 10 years since M2WB has performed in Missoula? Learn more about the band’s history here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter for show updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.