Here’s a breakdown for the evening and the inside scoop to help along the way:
Patrons must enter the venue through their assigned gate.
11:00AM – Ticketing/Information booth opens at the Top Hat to assist with any ticketing questions (Directions)
4:00PM – Venue perimeter, ADA Parking and Ogren Park ticket concierge service opens
6:00PM – Venue doors open
7:30PM – Show (Starting with Portugal. The Man)
TICKETING & ENTRY
ALL PATRONS MUST ENTER THE VENUE THROUGH THEIR ASSIGNED GATE
All Pit Tickets enter Gate A
All VIP Tickets enter Gate D
All General Admission Tickets enter the gate based on the last name on the ticket order
For example: John Smith purchased GA tickets for himself and two friends, Jane Doe and Joe Bloggs. Since John Smith purchased the tickets, all three patrons will enter through Gate C. If John Smith had purchased Pit Tickets for his party, then all would enter through gate A.
An information desk will be open from 11am – 5pm at the Top Hat in Downtown Missoula on Sunday, August 11 to answer questions and assist with ticketing issues. (Directions)
All tickets will be mobile/digital via Etix and emailed to ticket holders 24hrs before the event.
For more information on ticketing & entry, please visit our FAQ
Getting Here: Directions & Parking
Directions: Ogren Park is located at 700 Cregg Ln, Missoula, MT 59801. (Directions)
Free Parking is available at several public parking lots around Missoula (see map). Various street parking options are also available. For more information visit the Missoula Parking Commission.
*Please note that all parking is available on a first come, first served basis.
ADA Parking: ADA parking will be available at Ogren Park directly in front of the venue with a valid ADA parking permit starting at 4:00pm on Sunday, August 11. Any vehicles without proper permits will not be allowed access and towed at owners expense. No exceptions.
Walking / Biking: Ogren Park is conveniently located along Missoula’s beautiful river trail system within walking distance from downtown Missoula. A large bike parking corral is located in front of the main entrance of the venue (see map).
Uber/LYFT/Taxi: A designated Uber/Lyft/Taxi drop off and pick up area will be located in the lot adjacent to 515 Riverfront Trail along Front St.
– Wyoming Street from California Street to Orange Street and Hickory Street from 1st Street to Cregg Lane will be closed on Sunday, Aug. 11, to allow foot traffic to and from the concert.
– Traffic will be heavy on days of events and alternative transportation is recommended.
– The Ogren Park/Silver Park parking lots will be closed Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 10 and 11, to accomodate the bands’ large vehicles.
– The Silver Park boat ramp will not be accessible by vehicle from 11 p.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Monday, so the ramp will not be usable by floaters needing to pick up rafts. The ramp will remain open for floaters who will get out of and into the river on foot. For more information, please contact Missoula Parks & Rec.
– McCormick Park and Currents Aquatics Center will be open. Aug. 11. Vehicle access to McCormick Park will be via Orange Street and Cregg Lane only, and vehicles headed to these destinations will be allowed to pass.
– Silver Park users may access the park on foot or by bicycle via the Riverfront Trail.
For more information on getting here, please visit our FAQ.
Be Prepared: What to bring & what to leave behind
Weather: Ogren Park is an outdoor venue. Please be sure to check the local weather forecast and come prepared.
Policies & Procedures: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
Prohibited Items: A full list of prohibited items may be found here.
*Please note that blankets/towels, strollers and chairs of any kind will NOT be permitted in the venue. Crazy Creek style and stadium seat pads only.
While You're Here
Before the Show
• Enjoy Dinner & Drinks before the show at the Top Hat Bar & Restaurant! Complete with a full bar, an outdoor patio with corn hole, and an award winning menu featuring a plethora of locally sourced, house-made items, the Top Hat is the perfect place to start and end your evening in Missoula. The Top Hat will also have an information booth to assist with any ticketing questions starting at 11am on the day of the show. (Directions)
• Coming to town early? Keep the musical adventure going and don’t miss legendary guitarist and virtuoso Tommy Emmanuel at the Wilma Fri, Aug 9 or Texas alt-country stalwart James McMurtry at the Top Hat Sat, Aug 10.
• Come prepared and please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
At the Show
• Keep it Green and help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat bar/concessions inside of the venue will no longer provide straws with drinks unless requested. Learn more about Logjam Presents Going Green Initiative here.
• Full Bar is available at several locations within the venue with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available in concession areas and near the main entrance. Bar locations indicated on the venue map.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? Top Hat Bar & Concessions have replaced their plastic water bottles with these new, easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle that can be filled inside of the venue.
Q: Is there seating?
A: Yes. General Admission seating is first-come-first-serve.
Q: What is the best way to stay current on event updates & show information?
A: Event updates will be posted to this webpage and in the official Logjam Presents Mumford & Sons Facebook event page.
Q: Can I pick up my tickets at will call?
A: No, all tickets will be mobile / print at home ONLY and will be emailed to all ticket purchasers 24hrs before the show via Etix. Patrons are encouraged to download their tickets in advance of their arrival to avoid delays at points of entry.
Q: Can I print my tickets in advance?
A: Yes, once you’ve received your ticket via email, you may print your tickets at home. Just be sure that you are able to present a scannable barcode at the door. Reminder that all tickets are digital/mobile and emailed to purchasers 24hrs before the event.
Q: I purchased my tickets, where are they?
A: Tickets will be emailed 24 hours before the show and no earlier. Patrons are encouraged to download their tickets in advance of their arrival to avoid delays at points of entry. An information booth will be open at the Top Hat in downtown Missoula starting at 11am on the day of the show to answer and assist with ticketing questions.
Q: Is there re-entry?
A: Ogren Park is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please familiarize yourself with the venue policies & procedures in advance of your arrival.
Q: What time should I arrive at the venue?
A: Venue gates will open at 6:00pm but patrons are welcome to arrive as early as 4:00pm. Please note that the event is sold out and patrons are encouraged to arrive early to allow ample time for entry and processing.