Event Info: Shoreline Mafia at the Top Hat 2019
Shoreline Mafia at the Top Hat
with 1TakeJay & AzChike
Saturday, October 26, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:15pm – Kitchen Closes
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:00pm – 8:30pm – Brief Closure
8:30pm – Doors open
9:30pm – Show begins
• Pre-Party: Turn up at the Top Hat with dinner and drinks before the show. They just launch their brand new fall menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials! The kitchen will close at 7:15pm, so please plan accordingly.
• Brief Closure: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat will briefly close from 8:00pm to 8:30pm to set up for the event. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• Doors open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:30pm with AzChike followed by Compton rapper 1TakeJay. Check him out!
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please arrive early to allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• REMINDER: Logjam and the Top Hat have a strict NO UNDERAGE DRINKING policy. If you are caught drinking alcohol underage or are supplying alcohol to a minor, you will be immediately removed from the venue, and risk being banned from the venue for all future events.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We’re replacing our plastic water bottles with these new easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE all day Saturdays!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.