Ganja White Night at the Top Hat
with Boogie T, Jantsen, and SubDocta
Saturday, December 14, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:00pm – Kitchen Closes
7:00pm – 9:00pm – Venues closed for set up
8:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
9:00pm – Doors open
10:00pm – Show begins
• Pre-Party: Make it a full evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Enjoy their new fall menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, hearty flavors and rotating weekly specials! Please note, the kitchen will close at 6:00pm and the venue will be cleared at 7:00pm to accommodate set up for the performance.
• Closure: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat will close from 7:00pm to 9:00pm to set up for the event.
• Doors open at 9:00pm and the show will start at 10:00pm with West Coast wobble head, SubDocta. Check him out!
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry.
• Have you heard GWN’s latest album, The One? Stream it on our electronic playlist here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• NO UNDERAGE DRINKING: If you are caught drinking alcohol underage or are supplying alcohol to a minor, you will be immediately removed from the venue, and risk being banned from the venue for all future events.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: Feeling thirsty at the show? We replaced our plastic water bottles with these easily recyclable aluminum water bottles! And of course, you’re always welcome to bring an empty water bottle to fill at our water filling station, or you can ask the bartenders about our Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Water Bottles.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.