Local artists are here to stay and we’re here to help get their content out to you at home! Here’s what’s coming up in the world of livestreams as we head into week six of quarantine in Montana.
• Big Sky Drive is performing every Thursday at 8:30 pm via their Facebook page.
• International Wildlife Film Festival is going virtual for their 43rd year. Details here.
• Jordan Lane continues to livestream from his home studio every Sunday at 8pm on his Youtube channel. VIRTUAL TIP JAR: Venmo (@letterb). He’ll also be releasing his debut solo single “Lost On A Hill” on April 17th via all streaming platforms.
• Lucky Valentines had to cancel their show at the Top Hat on Apr. 23rd, but luckily (pun intended), they’re doing a livestream to replace it! Watch it here.
• The Lil Smokies are offering private Zoom concerts and Q&A sessions. Check it out!
• Travis Yost & Tom Catmull are performing Thursday nights at 7pm here. Travis Yost is also performing solo on Monday nights at 7pm here. VIRTUAL TIP JAR: Paypal ([email protected]) or Venmo (@TravisPYost). Travis is also offering up some very cool ways to support him, like doing song requests, creating personalized songs, offering virtual songwriting workshops and more. Learn more here.
In addition to local musicians, we’ve included a few other artists who have notable upcoming livesreams throughout the country.
• Railroad Earth continues their Railroad Radio every Thursday at 6pm for the remainder of April to gather the Hobo community together in these tough times. Stream it on their Facebook here.
• String Cheese Incident continues Friday Night Cheese every Friday at 6pm. Stream it here.
• Thursday, April 16th at 6pm, Swamp Family TV presents Tedeschi Trucks Band Live from Sweetwater 420 Festival from 2018. Stream it here.
• moe. will be broadcasting their 2018 Terrapin Crossroads shows on Nugs.tv on Thursdays, April 16th, 23rd & 30th.
• Reggae Rise Up is hosting a 420 Live Stream Cypher via their website on April 20th. Performances start with The Movement at 1pm!