Event Info: Killswitch Engage at The Wilma 2022
Atonement Tour 2022
with August Burns Red and Light The Torch
at The Wilma
Saturday, February 26, 2022
Thanks for joining us at The Wilma! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:30pm – Doors
7:30pm – Show
• For this specific event, NO WATER BOTTLES will be allowed into the venue. There will be a water fountain available and water will be available for purchase at the bar.
• Strobe lights, lasers, and atmospheric affects may be used throughout the performance.
• Dinner and a Show: Make it a fun evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Enjoy their menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, big flavors, and plenty of vegan, vegetarian, gluten & dairy-free dishes.
• Need something besides a drink before the show? Show your ticket stub at Groove before the show! They’re located above the Top Hat at 132 W. Front St.
• Doors open at 6:30pm and the show will start at 7:30pm with Light The Torch followed by August Burns Red and then Killswitch Engage.
• LOW TICKET ALERT: Tickets are moving quickly but are still available online. Tell your friends not to miss this one!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands will be available near the main entrance.
• There will not be a coat check for this event.
• Reminder: Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used at the bar for drinks! More info on gift cards here.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. There will NOT be a smoking section outside, so please plan accordingly.
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training that staff members have received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labeled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labeled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: We always recommend that folks bring their own empty water bottles to fill at the venue. We’ll also have water available for purchase at the bar.
• Most parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm.
• Let your friends know you’re coming to the show and respond to the Facebook Event. Don’t forget to follow Logjam Presents on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to stay up to date on future events. Tag @logjampresents & @the_wilma_theatre on Instagram so we can see your perspective and possibly feature you on our profile!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks may be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional cameras, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Visit our policies page for more info on prohibited items, ticketing, lost & found, etc.
• Have fun!
- Can I drink at The Wilma?
You most certainly can! The Wilma now has a full liquor license. To purchase alcohol while attending an event at The Wilma, patrons must present a valid government-issued photo ID and be at least 21 years of age.
Please note: The Wilma is an all ages venue and takes this rule very seriously. Anyone without proper ID will be treated as under 21 and will not be allowed to purchase, hold or consume alcohol. Any patron found purchasing, holding or consuming alcohol without a valid form ID will be immediately ejected from the venue. Any patron found providing drinks to minors will be immediately ejected and banned from the venue. No exceptions. The Wilma will also deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*Please note that the Top Hat box office will close 1 hour early on KettleHouse Amphitheater show days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open 1.5 hours prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.