Thanks for joining us at The ELM! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with Micky and the Motorcars followed by Reckless Kelly.
• ELM Merch: If you’re picking up will call or buying tickets at the box office, make sure to check out The ELM merchandise that’s available for purchase.
• A full bar will be available on both floors of the venue. Just make sure to get a 21+ wristband before ordering
• Biking to the venue? Take advantage of the ample sheltered bike parking on the Southside of the building.
• Driving to the venue? Parking & food trucks are available at the 7th District Food Court located one block from the venue on 7th and Villard.
• Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labeled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labeled RECYCLING. Please place non-recyclable & non-compostable waste in the bins labeled GARBAGE With your help, we can make a big difference in our collective effort to be a sustainable organization.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok for updates. Tag @logjampresents & @elmbozeman so we can see your perspective and possibly feature you on our socials!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Please note, there is no re-entry. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Visit our policies page for more info on prohibited items, ticketing, lost & found, etc.
• Enjoy the show!
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: Closed until further notice.
As of Jan 02, 2021: The Bozeman Box Office (located at The Rialto, 10 W Main Street, Bozeman, MT 59715) will be CLOSED until further notice.
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.