Reopening Responsibly: Reconnecting with our community in the new normal
Top Hat Restaurant & Bar is open with limited capacity in-house dining and take-out
VIEW a detailed list of preventative measures we are taking to ensure the safety of patrons and our staff.
Sunday Brunch Specials: 10 AM – 2 PM
*Menu updated weekly
nashville hot chicken | 6
spicy fried chicken bites,house-made pickles
chicken & waffles | 8
vanilla waffle batter, maple rosemary butter, red chili flakes
strawberry dutch baby | 4
strawberries, citrus glaze, powdered sugar
baby kale caesar | small 7 | large 11
parmesan, garlic croutons | VG
ahi niçoise | 16
wild caught ahi tuna, apple cider turmeric vinaigrette, red wine jammy egg, herb roasted potatoes, garlic dill brined green beans, radish, olive | GF, DF
Soups & Sides
rosemary garlic crispy fingerling potatoes | 3
smoked tomato aioli* | VG
bacon | 2
three slices of daily’s bacon
Signature Brunch Entrees
belgian waffle | 9
whipped butter, maple syrup | VG
strawberry belgian waffle | 13
whipped cream, maple syrup | VG
chicken & waffle sandwich | 14
belgian waffle, fried chicken, bacon, cheddar cheese, maple aioli, butter lettuce and tomato
pork verde huevos rancheros | 14
corn tortilla, refried black beans, pico de gallo, cheddar jack cheese, avocado, tortilla chips
veggie eggs benedict | 15
roasted tomato, hollandaise, poached egg, avocado, basil oil dressed arugula, served with garlic rosemary potatoes, smoked tomato aioli* | VG
maple bacon & smoked salmon benedict | 16
house-smoked maple pork belly, poached egg, english muffin, smoked salmon dill hollandaise, rosemary garlic fingerling potatoes, smoked tomato aioli* with side
prosciutto egg burger | 15
crispy prosciutto, fried egg, lemon garlic dressed arugula, pickled pepper relish, aioli*, dijon mustard, cheddar cheese
Signature Brunch Entrees
breakfast taco | 12
choice of scrambled eggs or grilled black bean patty, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, cheddar cheese, smokey chipotle sour cream, served with rosemary garlic fingerling potatoes, smoked tomato aioli*
biscuits & gravy | 10
house-made biscuits, local berkshire pork sausage gravy
*Plus select Signature Entrees from our main menu
breakfast margarita | 9
espolon blanco, peach nectar, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh lime juice, champagne, orange wheel, flower garnish
morning fizz | 9
hibiscus rum, elderflower liquor, champagne, two flower garnish
mimosa sampler | 27
750ml bottle of j.p. chenet brut, orange/peach mix, pineapple jalapeno, cucumber mint lemonade
mimosa | 3
champagne, orange juice
bloody mary | 7
vodka house-infused with garlic, dill, jalapeño, celery & carrots
spicy szechuan noodle bowl
rice noodles, onions, peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, snap peas, thai chili oil, gluten free soy sauce | DF, GF
steak 15 | chicken 13 | salmon 15 | shrimp 13 | seitan (not GF) 13
ginger pork lettuce wraps | 14
montana raised ground pork, mushrooms, cashews, pickled onions, red cabbage, apples, carrots | DF, GF
thai red curry rice bowl | 14
onion, peppers, snap peas, carrots, lemongrass, ginger,coconut milk, lime, cilantro, thai basil, basmati rice,available mild or spicy | DF, GF
choice of chicken, shrimp, tofu, seitan (not GF)
sweet potato steak | 15
fried brussels sprouts, local oyster mushrooms, shallots, ginger sherry gastrique | V, GF
italian pork sausage spaghetti squash | 14
house-made local berkshire pork sausage, onions, red bell peppers, mushrooms, cabbage, coconut oil, apples, roasted pepitas, house-made cashew lemon herb ricotta | DF, GF, P
poke bowl | 16
wild-caught ahi, cucumber, avocado, radish, basmati rice, sriracha aioli, green onion, sesame seeds, local microgreens | DF, GF
wisconsin cheddar burger | 14
mannix grass fed beef, white cheddar sauce, local bacon, fried onions, garlic aioli
pickled avocado burger | 14
mannix grass fed beef, pepper infused pickled avocado, tillamook cheddar cheese, local bacon, dressed shredded lettuce, garlic aioli
classic cheeseburger | 13
mannix grass fed beef, sharp cheddar, dressed greens, tomatoes, onions, house-made pickles, smoked tomato aioli
chimichurri fried chicken sandwich | 13
chimichurri aioli, house-made pickles, cilantro carrot slaw, pickled red onions
spicy jerk chicken wrap | 13
cilantro carrot cabbage slaw, habanero pineapple hot sauce, pepper jack cheese, organic spinach herb wrap
sirloin french dip | 16
provolone, garlic mayo, au jus
fish tacos | 14
fresh cod, kettlehouse cold smoke beer batter, pico de gallo, cabbage slaw
thai pork tacos | 14
cucumbers, pickled carrots, radishes, cilantro, thai pepper peanut coconut sauce | DF
thai vegan tacos | 13
seitan, cucumbers, pickled carrots, radishes, cilantro, thai pepper peanut coconut sauce | DF
avocado shrimp salad | small 8 | large 14
arugula, shrimp, avocado, red bell peppers,red onions, basil vinaigrette | DF, GF
baby kale caesar | small 7 | large 11
parmesan, garlic croutons
ahi niçoise | 16
wild-caught ahi tuna, apple cider turmeric vinaigrette,red wine jammy egg, herb roasted potatoes,garlic dill brined green beans, radish, olive | DF, GF
seitan 4 | steak 7 | chicken 4 | shrimp 5 | wild pacific salmon 7
granny smith apple tart | 8
almond streusel, sea salt caramel, big dipper vanilla bean ice cream | VG
Why local partners such as the Mannix Family Farm? The Top Hat Restaurant & Bar strives to incorporate the best ingredients in our house-made eats. With Mannix, we are using 100% grass-fed beef, that is dry aged for optimal flavor and tenderness. There are no feedlots or grain used in raising the beef. No growth hormones or antibiotics used. Taste the difference.
More than just a salad. The Top Hat Restaurant and Bar is offering a series of health-conscious specials designed for those who are tired of modifying restaurant dishes to meet a more restrictive diet.
Incorporating ingredients such as lean meats, fish, fruit, vegetables, healthy oils and nuts while excluding grains, dairy products, and processed foods. Many of the entrees will meet the requirements of a paleo diet while staying true to the Top Hat model – locally sourced and house-made.
VG = vegetarian | DF = dairy free | GF = gluten free | V = vegan | P = paleo
Working in close partnership with the Missoula City-County Health Department, the Top Hat Restaurant has taken the following precautions to limit exposure to COVID-19
- Cashless Transactions. The Top Hat will be moving towards a cashless environment, encouraging all customers to pay by card.
- Social distancing between all tables. The restaurant will significantly reduce its maximum occupancy so that tables can be spaced at least 6 feet apart from each other.
- Controlled customer flow. A hostess will manage the arrival and seating of customers with a designated waiting area near the front door.
- Groups limited to ten patrons. While all tables will be spaced 6 feet apart, no single table will be allowed to have more than ten customers. This is in compliance with the Missoula Health Department guidance.
- In-depth staff training. All staff will be required to participate in our COVID-19 training prior to working any shifts.
- Disposable menus. The Top Hat will only offer disposable menus for our table service. All menus will be thrown out after each service.
- Frequent server hand washing. Through discussions with the Missoula Health Department, we have determined that constant hand washing is more effective than wearing gloves. As a result, servers will be required to constantly wash their hands throughout their shift, but will not be wearing gloves.
- Protective face masks for all staff. All kitchen, delivery and front of house staff will be required to wear protective face masks while on duty. Servers will be required to turn in their masks after each shift for our custodial staff to wash. This will ensure all face masks remain sterile and clean for each new shift.
- Dedicated sanitization staff. Dedicated bussers will be responsible for clearing tables after each seating and will fully sanitize tables prior to the next seating.
- Continuous sanitization. Top Hat staff will continue thorough and frequent sanitation practices in the dining room, bathrooms, server stations, and kitchen area during service hours.
- Daily deep clean. Our in-house custodian staff will conduct a deep clean each day before service.
- Strict compliance of all deliveries. The Top Hat will require all vendors and third-party partners to wear protective face masks when entering any portion of the Top Hat. Additionally, the Top Hat staff will wipe down and fully sanitize all food and beverage deliveries prior to those deliveries entering the kitchen.
- Reduced menu. Dine-in service will include a slightly reduced food and drink menu from what was offered pre-COVID-19. The reduced menu size will accommodate more efficient kitchen operations and will give staff a safe space to work in.
- Employee screenings. Staff members will have their temperature checked prior to each shift. Any employee that is experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 has been told to not come to work. If symptoms are noticed by management upon their check-in procedure, that staff member will be immediately sent home.