Get ready for Grammy Award-winning American singer-songwriter and guitarist Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit at The Wilma.
Here is a little breakdown for the show:
3–6pm – Happy Hour at the Top Hat
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• The show will start at 8:00pm with Frank Turner & the Sleeping Souls. Check them out here.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please plan your arrival accordingly and allow ample time for entry and processing.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• The Balcony Bar will be OPEN for this event.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Afterwards, keep the party going with the neon-streaked melodies, big drums, robotic grooves, and bleary nostalgia of Com Truise & Nosaj Thing at the Top Hat! More info here.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sep 21: Chase Rice: Lambs & Lions Tour (The Wilma)
Sep 29: Sarah Jarosz (The Wilma)
Oct 17: Iron & Wine (The Wilma)
Oct 31: The Jesus And Mary Chain (The Wilma)
Nov 7: Trevor Hall (Top Hat)
Nov 10: The White Buffalo (Top Hat)
Nov 15: The Devil Makes Three (The Wilma)
Nov 17: Hayes Carll (Top Hat)
Dec 6: Julien Baker (Top Hat)