Get ready for Canadian singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Mac DeMarco at The Wilma.
Here is a little breakdown for the show:
3–6pm – Happy Hour at the Top Hat
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• The show will start at 8:00pm with The Garden. Check them out here.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please plan your arrival accordingly and allow ample time for entry and processing.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• The Balcony Bar will be OPEN for this event.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Afterwards, keep the party going with Andrea Harsell & Luna Roja: Album Release Party at the Top Hat. Filled with songs about the human experience, social issues, love, and love lost, the show is high energy and feels good. Come on and feel good! More info here.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sep 27: Future Islands (The Wilma)
Sep 30: The National Parks (Top Hat)
Oct 7: Moon Taxi (The Wilma)
Oct 8: Highly Suspect (Top Hat)
Oct 17: Iron & Wine (The Wilma)
Oct 18: Alt-J (The Wilma – Sold Out)
Oct 21: Milky Chance (The Wilma – Sold Out)