IGNITE THE NIGHT WITH AMERICAN COUNTRY SINGER-SONGWRITER CHASE RICE: LAMBS & LIONS TOUR AT THE WILMA.
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
3–6pm – Happy Hour at the Top Hat
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• The show will start at 8:00pm with Filmore. Check them out here.
• Afterwards, keep the party going with Idle Ranch Hands at the Top Hat. The Idle Ranch Hands play a brand of hard drivin’ electric honky tonk not heard since Bakersfield heroes Buck Owens and Merle Haggard ruled the airwaves in the late 1960’s. More info here.
• Tickets are still available and can be purchased online and at the venue the box office.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sep 28: Campfire Caravan (The Wilma)
Sep 29: Sarah Jarosz (The Wilma)
Sep 29: Folkinception (Top Hat FREE)
Oct 20: Whiskey Shivers (Top Hat)
Nov 10: The White Buffalo (Top Hat)
Nov 17: Hayes Carll (Top Hat)