Travel to the Dark Side of the Moon WITH Montana-based tribute band Pinky And The Floyd AT THE WILMA
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
3–6pm – Happy Hour at the Top Hat
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Tickets are still available and can be purchased online and at the venue the box office.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Afterwards, keep the party going with Baby Tyger’s FREE SHOW at the Top Hat. Committed to pushing genre-boundaries, the Baby Tyger is known for their mix of bluesy, psychedelic rock with funk. More info here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE