Get swept away in the Undercurrent with Grammy-award-winning Americana, Bluegrass prodigy Sarah Jarosz AT THE WILMA
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
3-6pm – Happy hour at the Top Hat
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• The show will start at 8:00pm with Brother Roy. Check him out here.
• Tickets are still available and can be purchased online and at the venue the box office.
• Tune in at 5:30pm for a very special Trail Live Session with Sarah Jarosz live from the stage at The Wilma!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Afterwards, keep the party going with Folkinception’s FREE SHOW at the Top Hat. Folkinception is putting their stamp on a new genre of music coming out of the Pacific Northwest today… Upper Left Americana. More info here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
• About the new album: “The early gestation period of [Undercurrent] goes all the way back to 2014. I got to play this tour called the Transatlantic Sessions, and it was one of the first times that I was by myself, not with my band. I remember being in my hotel room in London and writing the song “Everything To Hide” over the course of about an hour. It really set the tone for the record, because in that song it says the word “undercurrent.” From then on, that word kept popping out to me.” — Sarah Jarosz
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sep 30: The National Parks (Top Hat)
Oct 7: Moon Taxi (The Wilma)
Oct 17: Iron & Wine (The Wilma)
Oct 18: Alt-J (The Wilma) SOLD OUT
Oct 21: Milky Chance (The Wilma) SOLD OUT
Nov 2: The Jesus And Mary Chain (The Wilma)