Tell Us Something: Getting Away With It
The Wilma • Tuesday, December 12, 2017
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Stories will start at 7:00pm with a brief intermission half way through.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.