The Glitch Mob at The Wilma
with Elohim & Anomalie
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Meet & Greet check-in is at 6:00 PM outside of the Wilma box office near the entry of the venue. Look for the VIP line. Please bring your order confirmation (receipt), and have your order number and photo ID (e.g. passport, identity card, driving license etc.) ready. The photo ID must match with the WILL CALL NAME listed on your order confirmation.
• The show will start at 8:00pm with an opening set from Anomalie followed by Elohim! Watch the Official Video for Glitch Mob’s new song “I Could Be Anything” featuring Elohim here.
• Limited edition, designer signed and numbered custom screenprints will be available at the merchandise booth while supplies last! Take a look at the artwork here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays!
• Follow logjampresents on Snapchat for some extra special Glitch Mob footage! Snapcode below.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.