Event Info: Hawthorne Heights at the Top Hat
Hawthorne Heights at the Top Hat
with Listener, Hotel Books, Sienna Skies, & Heavy Things
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
8:00pm – Box office & Will Call opens / Kitchen Closes
8:30pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show
• Dinner service will end at 8:00pm, so please plan accordingly. Check out the new menu here.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with an opening set from Heavy Things, followed by Sienna Skies, Hotel Books, and Listener.
• Tickets are still available at the Top Hat and online here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available upon entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
• Have you heard Hawthorne Height’s newest album Bad Frequencies? Stream the full LP here.