Nicki Bluhm at the Top Hat
with Hawthorne Roots
Monday, June 18, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:30pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
9:00pm – Kitchen Closes
• PLEASE NOTE: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat kitchen will close at 9:00pm. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 7:30pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with the “Revved up Montana-Soul” band Hawthorne Roots.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available upon main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.