Jeff Tweedy at The Wilma
with James Elkington
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:30pm – Doors
7:30pm – Show
• Tune In at 3:00pm for a very special pre-show Trail Live Session with Jeff Tweedy live from the Wilma!
• Please note: Doors will be opening slightly earlier than usual at 6:30pm.
• The show will also start a bit earlier at 7:30pm with singer-songwriter James Elkington. Stream his 2017 release Wintres Woma here.
• Stop by the Forward Montana table in front of The Wilma to learn more about the new bipartisan voter initiative — Amplify Montana. Take a picture in front of the table and share it with #AmplifyMontana and tag @LogjamPresents for a chance to win a Wilma t-shirt!
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly