Rocky Mountain Horror Show LIVE! at The Wilma
Friday, October 26th & Saturday, October 27th, 2018
HERE’S THE BREAKDOWN FOR EACH DAY:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens for both shows
7:00pm – Doors open for 8pm Showing
8:00pm – 8pm Showing Starts
11:00pm –Doors open for Midnight Showing
• Afterparties: On Friday, head over to Off in the Woods’ Album Release Party at the Top Hat and on Saturday, check out Letter B’s presentation of Marley’s Doobie at the Top Hat.
• The Wilma Box Office will open at 5:30pm both Friday & Saturday.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Sharing photos on social media? Tag them @LogjamPresents with #RockyMissoula so we can take a look!
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on Friday and all day on Saturday! Directions and more info available here.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
DO YOU ENCOURAGE AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION?
Yes… oh HELL YES! We want you to do the Time Warp, call Brad an A$$hole, and squirt water like it’s goin’ out style! BUT, there are some important things to note:
The awesome folks that run the Wilma have asked that you leave your rice and toilet paper at home. I know, I know, but they spent months (and millions) turning that beat up old queen of a theatre into a fresh sassy girl, and the last thing we want to do is trash her! If we want to keep using this iconic space for our show year after year, we gotta be good guests. But approved alternatives will be available in the “Prop Bags” for sale at the show, so don’t you fret!
This is a live show with real live people on stage. Call backs are awesome, but heckling is for a$$holes (like Brad).
The original live show varies from the movie, so don’t be butt hurt if your favorite line or scene isn’t there.
Any thrown items should go UP and BACK, NOT onto the stage or toward the actors. Water from your squirt gun could ruin a microphone, and any items on stage can be downright dangerous when you are walking in big (sexy) heels. Also, leave your toast and hot dogs at home (there is no dinner scene to “toast” in the original script, and hot dogs make a nasty mess).
We want you to have ALL THE FUN, but always be respectful to the performers, your fellow audience members, and the beautiful Wilma Theatre. Also, while (let’s face it) we are going to make a mess, ANY help you can offer with cleanup after the show is VERY appreciated. Just grabbing a handful of cards and your drink cup(s) makes a big difference. After blowing your minds for 2 hours, our amazing cast has to clean the theatre for our next show. So if you liked what you saw and want to thank them (and you WILL) take a couple seconds to clean up!
SHOULD I BRING MY OWN PROPS?
You can, but it is much easier to buy a bag with everything you’ll need at the performance. They are a measly $5 for one, or 4 for $15, and the proceeds go directly to supporting our performers and covering the massive costs of putting on the show.
Also, after being harassed like crazy over the last few years (alright, we get it… simmer down!) We will have some fly-ass posters and pimping t-shirts available.
Or you can “Grab Rocky’s Full Package”! That’s a shirt, poster AND prop bag for $20. Screaming Deal! And again, all of the proceeds go right to supporting those luscious performers…
Cash only Kittens…
SHOULD I DRESS UP?
Silly Virgin… OF COURSE you should dress up! You can go for your favorite character, your funky fresh Halloween costume, or just your skankiest attire. Just avoid the big hats and bulky costumes that might ruin the show for someone else. Or don’t dress up, see if we care, but you’ll regret it…
IS THERE AGE LIMITATIONS FOR THE SHOW?
Though Rocky contains mature content, partial nudity, naughty language, and alien transvestites, there are NO age limits for audience members. We would encourage minors to get permission, but this is ART people! Just don’t blame us if you get grounded. Also, adult beverages will be available before and during the show, so if you’re not old enough to drink, avoid the MIP and skip the hangover.
IS THERE A “DE-VIRGINATION” CEREMONY FOR NEWBIES?
You betcha! Before the show, we encourage anyone who has never attended a Rocky performance to come on stage. It’s a rite of passage people! But you don’t have to, you big baby.
WHO CAN I CONTACT WITH OTHER QUESTIONS?
Feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
ARE TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE?
Yes, they most certainly are! Seated general admission tickets, as well as Reserved Premium Balcony are available online, at The Top Hat, or by phone at (877) 987-6487. You can also try your luck getting tickets at the door, but we recommend you get there early!
WHERE DOES MY HARD EARNED MONEY GO?
We do our damnedest to keep ticket prices as affordable as possible, but lets face it: This is no bargain basement show! Just to get the legal rights to produce it is a five-figure price tag. And while the Wilma is VERY accommodating to us, their world-class venue isn’t cheap. We also pay our actors! Not much, unfortunately, but they commit So Much Time to our show and we want to give them some love. Then, there is the entire team of people you don’t see on stage: all of our designers, managers, and other artists… it truly takes a village to raise a Rocky! Not to mention building an entire castle on the stage, getting the word out about the show, or all of the fabulous costumes. Fun fact: the skimpier the clothing, the more pricey it is! We pride ourselves in offering the highest production value, with the most talented performers and artists, in the best venue in town… because Dammit, Janet you deserve it! Thank you for supporting our amazing team with your hard earned dollars and bringing all your stupefying energy year after year!