The Movement at the Top Hat
with KBong and Off in the Woods
Thursday, January 31, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:30pm – Kitchen Closes
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. If you’re looking for something that’s paleo, Whole30 compliant and plant-based, take a look at the Resolution Specials menu here. The kitchen will close at 8:30pm for ticketed patrons to accommodate the performance. Please plan accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Missoula’s Off in the Woods, followed by a special acoustic set from KBong. KBong is a singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who’s also the keyboardist for the band Stick Figure. Check out his collaboration with The Movement and watch the video for “Easy to Love You” here.
• Have you heard “Loud Enough,” The Movement’s latest single release? Watch the music video here.
• Did you know The Movement opened for the Dirty Heads this summer at KettleHouse Amphitheater? Check out the photo gallery here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.