Guster at the Top Hat
with Henry Jamison
Monday, February 11, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:30pm – Kitchen Closes
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. If you’re looking for something that’s paleo, Whole30 compliant and plant-based, take a look at the Resolution Specials menu here. The kitchen will close at 7:30pm, please plan accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with indie folk artist Henry Jamison. He just released his new album Gloria Duplex and has already been booked for a headlining show at the Top Hat on May 7. Details here.
• Have you heard Guster’s new album? Listen here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.