Shooter Jennings at the Top Hat
with The Quaker City Night Hawks
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:00pm – Kitchen Closes
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:15pm – Brief Closure
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. If you’re looking for something that’s paleo, Whole30 compliant and plant-based, take a look at the Resolution Specials menu here. The kitchen will close at 7:00pm and the venue will briefly close from 8:15pm to 8:30pm to accommodate set up for the performance. Please plan accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Fort Worth-based rock n’ roll band The Quaker City Night Hawks. Listen to their new single “Colorado” here.
• Have you heard Jennings’ 2018 release, Shooter? Listen here.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.