Event Info: Zoso at the Top Hat 2019
Zoso at the Top Hat
Led Zeppelin Tribute
Saturday, February 23, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
7:00pm – Kitchen Closes
7:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:30pm – Doors open
9:00pm – Show
• Pre-Party: Make it a full night downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Several new items were added to the menu including two vegan options and a hearty house-made cajun pasta. The kitchen will close at 7:00pm, so please plan accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Zoso. Please note: there is no opener.
• Tickets are moving quickly, but are STILL AVAILABLE at the Top Hat and online.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends! Directions and more info available here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.