with MASS FM
Sunday, March 3, 2019
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
6:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
*7:30pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show
• The Top Hat kitchen is closed on Sundays. Please plan accordingly.
• *Doors for the event will open at 7:30pm (not 7:00 as originally scheduled) and the show will start at 8:00pm with groove-heavy, post-punk rockers and Missoula favorites, MASS FM. Don’t miss these guys!
• Did you know that Wolf Parade will be sharing some new music on Tour. It’s true… they Tweeted it.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends! Directions and more info available here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. Also, please note: the Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.