with Darrin Bradbury
at The ELM
Friday, October 1, 2021
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins
• Doors open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with off-color folk artist Darrin Bradbury.
• Tickets are sold out. Please arrive early to allow ample time for processing and entry.
• A full bar will be available on both floors of the venue. Just make sure to get a 21+ wristband before ordering
• Biking to the venue? Take advantage of the ample sheltered bike parking on the Southside of the building.
• Driving to the venue? Parking & food trucks available at 7th District Food Court located one block from the venue on 7th and Villard.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Please note, there is no re-entry. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Enjoy the show!
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. Unless a show is cancelled, there will be no refunds or exchanges. Purchased tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If an event is cancelled, please seek your refund from the point of purchase. For more information on ticketing, please contact Ticketfly customer support.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- Can I use my gift card to purchase tickets in person?
Gift cards are NOT currently redeemable for ticket purchases online or in-person.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How do I purchase ADA seating?
Select “Purchase Accessible Seats” next to the ADA symbol on the purchase page, complete the form and a representative will contact you to complete the transaction.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
NO. Only the purchaser can pick up ALL of the Will Call tickets.
If you need to change the name on your order, you may do so by completing a Will Call Name Transfer request.
- I can’t make it to the show, can I forward my Will Call ticket confirmation to a friend?
NO. But, you can call (406) 830-4640 and request that the name be changed on the Will Call ticket.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- I lost or did not receive my ticket. Can Logjam help me?
- YES, we can help you: Logjam can reissue a lost ticket if you purchased tickets through logjampresents.com, by phone at (800) 514-3849 or in person at the Top Hat or venue box office. To be reissued a ticket you must provide a confirmation number OR the last 4 digits of the credit card used and the original name on the ticket plus some security questions.NO, we can’t help you: Logjam CANNOT help you if you purchased your ticket through a third-party ticket seller (StubHub, VividSeats or any other resell site, from someone on facebook, on the street, Craigslist, etc.)
- I won tickets to a show but now I can’t go. Can I give them to a friend?
No, all tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Is there an opening act for the event I am attending?
Most events have opening acts. On occasions these acts are added last minute. Please check the specific event page for information.
- The person who purchased a group of Will Call tickets can’t make it to the show. What do I do?
The person who bought the tickets may submit a Will Call Transfer request to transfer the order to ONE other person’s name, who will be responsible for retrieving ALL the tickets for the group.
- The show says that it is sold out. Will any more tickets be released?
Unfortunately, no. When an event is marked as “Sold Out” that means all tickets have been purchased. As a general practice, we encourage patrons to purchase tickets as early as possible as events often sell out.
To check on the availability of tickets, please refer to the specific event page.
More information on ticketing can be found on the Venue Info page under “Ticketing”.
Please note: We highly recommend that patrons only buy tickets directly from the venue or from the above mentioned ticket outlets. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS. There is no guarantee that these tickets will be valid. We cannot reprint or refund you for an invalid ticket. Logjam Presents has no way of validating or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any third party vendors.
- What forms of payment are accepted within the venue?
The venue accepts cash, credit and debit cards. ATM service’s are also available. Checks, Apple Pay and Tap Pay are not currently accepted.
- When and where can I pick up my will call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up from the venue box office on the day of the performance only. For more details, please see the “Ticketing” section.
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call opens an hour before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: Closed until further notice.
As of Jan 02, 2021: The Bozeman Box Office (located at The Rialto, 10 W Main Street, Bozeman, MT 59715) will be CLOSED until further notice.
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.