HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
Welcome back to live music at The Top Hat! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
6:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show starts with Sicard Hollow
• PLEASE NOTE: The Top Hat kitchen is closed on Sundays, so no food will be available. Please plan accordingly.
• Box office will open at 6:00pm. Doors for the event will open at 7:00pm and the show will start at 8:00pm with progressive bluegrass band Sicard Hollow.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance. We have a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking.
• Stay hydrated! You may bring an empty water bottle. A water fill station will be available at the “satellite bar” near the merchandise area.
• Reminder: Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used at the bar for drinks! More info on gift cards here.
• You may enter the venue via the front or back door. Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Bags will be checked upon entry.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Top Hat is a no re-entry venue. However, the back patio will be open. Smoking is allowed but please properly dispose of your butts in the smoking receptacles.
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training that staff members have received from Make Your Move Missoula here and please report any suspicious activity to one of our friendly event staff team members.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labeled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labeled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on the weekends!
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok for updates. Tag @logjampresents & @tophatlounge on Instagram so we can see your perspective and feature you on our profile!
• Visit our policies page for more info on prohibited items, ticketing, lost & found, etc.
• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. Unless a show is cancelled, there will be no refunds or exchanges. Purchased tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If an event is cancelled, please seek your refund from the point of purchase. For more information on ticketing, please contact Ticketfly customer support.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How do I purchase ADA seating?
Select “Purchase Accessible Seats” next to the ADA symbol on the purchase page, complete the form and a representative will contact you to complete the transaction.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
NO. Only the purchaser can pick up ALL of the Will Call tickets.
If you need to change the name on your order, you may do so by completing a Will Call Name Transfer request.
- I can’t make it to the show, can I forward my Will Call ticket confirmation to a friend?
NO. But, you can call (406) 830-4640 and request that the name be changed on the Will Call ticket.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- I lost or did not receive my ticket. Can Logjam help me?
- YES, we can help you: Logjam can reissue a lost ticket if you purchased tickets through logjampresents.com, by phone at (800) 514-3849 or in person at the Top Hat or venue box office. To be reissued a ticket you must provide a confirmation number OR the last 4 digits of the credit card used and the original name on the ticket plus some security questions.NO, we can’t help you: Logjam CANNOT help you if you purchased your ticket through a third-party ticket seller (StubHub, VividSeats or any other resell site, from someone on facebook, on the street, Craigslist, etc.)
- I won tickets to a show but now I can’t go. Can I give them to a friend?
No, all tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Is there an opening act for the event I am attending?
Most events have opening acts. On occasions these acts are added last minute. Please check the specific event page for information.
- The person who purchased a group of Will Call tickets can’t make it to the show. What do I do?
The person who bought the tickets may submit a Will Call Transfer request to transfer the order to ONE other person’s name, who will be responsible for retrieving ALL the tickets for the group.
- What forms of payment are accepted within the venue?
The venue accepts cash, credit and debit cards. ATM service’s are also available. Checks, Apple Pay and Tap Pay are not currently accepted.
- When and where can I pick up my will call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up from the venue box office on the day of the performance only. For more details, please see the “Ticketing” section.
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call usually opens an hour and a half before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.
- When is the Box Office open?
*Closed on Thanksgiving, November 24, 2022. Open Friday, November 25, 2022 from 10:00AM – 6:00PM.
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.