Welcome back to live music at The Top Hat! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
7:30pm – Last call for dinner service
8:00pm – Restaurant closes for concert set up
8:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
9:30pm – Doors open
10:00pm – Show starts
• To accommodate the set up of the event, the Top Hat Restaurant will be closed from 2:00pm-5:00pm. The restaurant will reopen at 5:00pm for dinner service, with last call at 7:30pm, and will close completely at 8:00pm. The venue will reopen at 9:30pm for all ticket holders. Food service will not be available during the performance. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
• SHOW TIME: Doors open at 9:30pm, and the show will start at 10:00pm with Bloomurian, followed by Dirtwire.
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry into the venue. You can sign up for the Ticket Waiting List to be notified if we happen to release more tickets
• Shhhh…. The Band is Playing: We have all been waiting for this show! Please be respectful to the artist and your peers by keeping the conversations at a minimum during the performance.
• Stay hydrated! You may bring an empty water bottle. A water fill station will be available at the “satellite bar” near the merchandise area.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands are available near the main entrance.
• Reminder: Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used at the bar for drinks! More info on gift cards is here.
• You may enter the venue ONLY through the front door of the Top Hat. Moving forward, we will not be processing tickets from the back door.
• The Top Hat is a no re-entry venue. However, the back patio will be open. Smoking is allowed, but please properly dispose of your butts in the smoking receptacles.
• Heads Up! To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors and/or bag checks may be in use upon entrance. Large bags, purses, or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional cameras, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training staff members received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labeled COMPOST and cans into the bins labeled RECYCLING. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Top Hat no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on the weekends or after 5:00pm.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok for updates. Tag @logjampresents & @tophatlounge on Instagram so we can see your perspective and feature you on our profile!
• Visit our policies page for more info on prohibited items, ticketing, lost & found, etc.
• Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Can I drink at The Top Hat?
You most certainly can! The Top Hat has a full liquor license and several specialty drinks to help you get your groove on. To purchase alcohol while attending an event, patrons must present a valid government-issued photo ID and be at least 21 years of age.
Please note: Anyone without proper ID will be treated as under 21 and will not be allowed to purchase, hold or consume alcohol. Any patron found purchasing, holding or consuming alcohol without a valid form ID will be immediately ejected from the venue. Any patron found providing drinks to minors will be immediately ejected and banned from the venue. No exceptions. The venue will also deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification.
- Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. Unless a show is cancelled, there will be no refunds or exchanges. Purchased tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If an event is cancelled, please seek your refund from the point of purchase. For more information on ticketing, please contact Etix customer support.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
NO. Only the purchaser can pick up ALL of the Will Call tickets.
If you need to change the name on your order, you may do so by completing a Will Call Name Transfer request.
- I can’t make it to the show, can I forward my Will Call ticket confirmation to a friend?
NO. But, you can call (406) 830-4640 and request that the name be changed on the Will Call ticket.
- I lost or did not receive my ticket. Can Logjam help me?
- YES, we can help you: Logjam can reissue a lost ticket if you purchased tickets through logjampresents.com, by phone at (800) 514-3849 or in person at the Top Hat or venue box office. To be reissued a ticket you must provide a confirmation number OR the last 4 digits of the credit card used and the original name on the ticket plus some security questions.NO, we can’t help you: Logjam CANNOT help you if you purchased your ticket through a third-party ticket seller (StubHub, VividSeats or any other resell site, from someone on facebook, on the street, Craigslist, etc.)
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- Is there a coat check at The Top Hat?
The Top Hat does NOT have a coat check. There are coat hooks located under the drink rail on the West wall of the dance floor. Please plan accordingly.
Please note: The Top Hat is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. If an item is lost inside of the venue, please see lost and found.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call usually opens an hour and a half before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.