Event Info: “Saving for The Day” World Premiere at The Wilma 2023
Saving for The Day
at The Wilma
Saturday, March 11, 2023
Thanks for joining us at The Wilma! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
3:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
5:00pm –Doors open
6:00pm – Show starts
• Dinner and a Movie? Head around the corner to the Top Hat before the premiere and enjoy seasonally-themed cuisine, robust flavors and rotating specials! See menu.
• Doors open at 5:00pm and the film will begin at 6:00pm.
• Tickets are still available here.
• Special Note: Support local art & artists by dressing up in your nicest premiere ensemble and walking the red carpet. Professional photographers will be documenting the event!
• Q&A: Following the film, a Q&A will take place with some of the crew from Saving for The Day.
• What’s a movie without popcorn? Popcorn will be available near the left stairwell upon entering the venue.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands will be available near the main entrance.
• Reminder: Logjam Presents Gift Cards can be used at the bar for drinks! More info on gift cards is here.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. There will NOT be a smoking section outside, so please plan accordingly.
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training staff members received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the COMPOST bins and cans into the RECYCLING bins. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Most parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm.
• Let your friends know you’re coming to the show and respond to the Facebook Event. Don’t forget to follow Logjam Presents on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to stay up to date on future events. Tag @logjampresents & @the_wilma_theatre on Instagram so we can see your perspective and possibly feature you on our profile!
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional cameras, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Visit our policies page for more info on prohibited items, ticketing, lost & found, etc.
• Have fun!
- Can I drink at The Wilma?
You most certainly can! The Wilma now has a full liquor license. To purchase alcohol while attending an event at The Wilma, patrons must present a valid government-issued photo ID and be at least 21 years of age.
Please note: The Wilma is an all ages venue and takes this rule very seriously. Anyone without proper ID will be treated as under 21 and will not be allowed to purchase, hold or consume alcohol. Any patron found purchasing, holding or consuming alcohol without a valid form ID will be immediately ejected from the venue. Any patron found providing drinks to minors will be immediately ejected and banned from the venue. No exceptions. The Wilma will also deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- Is there a coat check at The Wilma?
Yes, The Wilma does have a coat check! Learn more here.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*The Top Hat Box office will close early on KettleHouse Amphitheater event days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open one hour prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Can I exchange or get a refund for my ticket?
- No refunds. No exchanges. Event date, time, venue and ticket price are subject to change. All events are rain or shine.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- How do I purchase ADA seating?
Select “Purchase Accessible Seats” next to the ADA symbol on the purchase page, complete the form and a representative will contact you to complete the transaction.
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
NO. Only the purchaser can pick up ALL of the Will Call tickets.
If you need to change the name on your order, you may do so by completing a Will Call Name Transfer request.
- I can’t make it to the show, can I forward my Will Call ticket confirmation to a friend?
NO. But, you can call (406) 830-4640 and request that the name be changed on the Will Call ticket.
- I lost or did not receive my ticket. Can Logjam help me?
- YES, we can help you: Logjam can reissue a lost ticket if you purchased tickets through logjampresents.com, by phone at (800) 514-3849 or in person at the Top Hat or venue box office. To be reissued a ticket you must provide a confirmation number OR the last 4 digits of the credit card used and the original name on the ticket plus some security questions.NO, we can’t help you: Logjam CANNOT help you if you purchased your ticket through a third-party ticket seller (StubHub, VividSeats or any other resell site, from someone on facebook, on the street, Craigslist, etc.)
- The show says that it is sold out. Will any more tickets be released?
Unfortunately, no. When an event is marked as “Sold Out” that means all tickets have been purchased. As a general practice, we encourage patrons to purchase tickets as early as possible as events often sell out.
To check on the availability of tickets, please refer to the specific event page.
More information on ticketing can be found on the Venue Info page under “Ticketing”.
Please note: We highly recommend that patrons only buy tickets directly from the venue or from the above mentioned ticket outlets. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS. There is no guarantee that these tickets will be valid. We cannot reprint or refund you for an invalid ticket. Logjam Presents has no way of validating or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any third party vendors.
- What forms of payment are accepted within the venue?
The venue accepts cash, credit and debit cards. ATM service’s are also available. Checks, Apple Pay and Tap Pay are not currently accepted.
- When and where can I pick up my will call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up from the venue box office on the day of the performance only. For more details, please see the “Ticketing” section.
- When can I pick up Will Call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up on the day of the show at the venue where the event is occurring. Will Call usually opens an hour and a half before the door time of an event. See the show event page for door times.
- Where can I stay?
Various hotel and housing options are available in Downtown Missoula.
- Where is Will Call?
Each Logjam venue has a box office located near the main entrance.