Thanks for joining us at The ELM! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins (with La Lom)
• SHOW TIME: Doors will open at 7:00pm, and the show will start at 8:00pm with La Lom followed by Cory Wong ft. Monica Martin.
• WILL CALL: Tickets will be available for pick up from the venue Box Office starting at 5:30pm. The Box Office is located on the right side of the venue on Short St.
• COAT CHECK: A coat check will be available on the second floor of the venue for all patrons. Make sure not to lose your number!
• SCALPER WARNING: We’ve seen an increase in scalpers selling tickets at highly inflated prices and, even worse, selling completely FAKE/INVALID tickets altogether. Please do not buy tickets from scalpers/third-party ticket resellers.
• Biking to the venue? Take advantage of the ample sheltered bike parking on the Southside of the building.
• Driving to the venue? Parking & food trucks are available at the 7th District Food Court one block from the venue on 7th and Villard.
• Need a drink? Both floors of the venue offer a full bar to patrons with a 21+ drinking wristband. Wristbands are available at the main entrance with a valid photo ID. If you are drinking or holding an alcoholic drink without a wristband, you will be removed from the venue. You can also fill your empty water bottle at the water-fill stations throughout the venue.
• Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labeled COMPOST and cans into the bins labeled RECYCLING. Please place non-recyclable & non-compostable waste in the bins labeled GARBAGE. With your help, we can make a big difference in our collective effort to be a sustainable organization.
• TAG US! We want to see your favorite music moments! Use #TheELM & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @elmbozeman when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can see your special show moments and share them as well! We’d love to see your videos on TikTok too… just tag @ElmBozeman & @LogjamPresents.
• By attending the show, you agree to being filmed and release of any liability, and the use of your image and likeness for video universally, and in perpetuity per artist request.
• HEADS UP: To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance. Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• PROHIBITED ITEMS: No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that may be construed as a weapon), professional cameras, or outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• NO RE-ENTRY: You may not re-enter the venue once you have exited. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• POLICIES & PROCEDURES: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures before your arrival.
Enjoy the show!
- Should I take a Screenshot of my ticket?
No! Do not take a screenshot of your barcode. In order to prevent & mitigate scalping activity, ticket barcodes are constantly moving. Patrons will need to log-in to their Ticketmaster account or add their tickets to their mobile wallet in order to access their ticket at the gate.
- When and where can I pick up my will call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up from the venue box office on the day of the performance only. For more details, please see the “Ticketing” section.
- How do I purchase ADA seating?
Select “Purchase Accessible Seats” next to the ADA symbol on the purchase page, complete the form and a representative will contact you to complete the transaction. You may also inquire about purchasing ADA tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
No. Whomever picks up the tickets must have a copy or photo of the original purchaser’s ID and confirmation of the last four digits of the original purchaser’s credit card in order to pick up the Will Call tickets.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- I lost or did not receive my ticket. Can Logjam help me?
- YES, we can help you: Logjam can reissue a lost ticket if you purchased tickets through logjampresents.com, by phone at (800) 653-8000 or in person at the Top Hat or venue box office. To be reissued a ticket you must provide a confirmation number OR the last 4 digits of the credit card used and the original name on the ticket plus some security questions.NO, we can’t help you: Logjam CANNOT help you if you purchased your ticket through a third-party ticket seller (StubHub, VividSeats or any other resell site, from someone on facebook, on the street, Craigslist, etc.)
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.