It’s a string band bonanza with Campfire Caravan featuring The Lil Smokies, The Brothers Comatose & Mipso AT THE WILMA
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
3-6pm – Happy hour at the Top Hat
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Watch The Brothers Comatose cover Lil’ Smokies ‘California‘ and get a sneak peak for what’s in store!
• Tickets are still available and can be purchased online and at the venue the box office.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• Afterwards, keep the party going at the Official Afterparty featuring Dodgy Mountain Men at the Top Hat. FREE SHOW! Take in some home-brewed Montana stompgrass that goes down smooth but packs a bite. More info here.
• Stop by the merch booth and check out the new ‘Lil Smokies album ‘Changing Shades’
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
• About the show: A nod to the musicians’ early days playing music, when they’d perform for friends and family in basements, living rooms, and around campfires, “Campfire Caravan” celebrates the American tradition of gathering communities around music. In an untraditional format, all three bands rotate in the lineup with no single ensemble acting as the tour headliner. A completely different show will be presented in each city with spontaneous collaborations amongst the groups taking place between sets.
With each band residing in different parts of America – The Brothers Comatose from the West Coast, Mipso from the East Coast, and The Lil Smokies from the Rocky Mountains – they bring their own unique interpretations of, and inspired contributions to, the evolution of traditional American music to a shared stage for a very special evening of music.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Sep 30: The National Parks (Top Hat)
Oct 7: Moon Taxi (The Wilma)
Oct 17: Iron & Wine (The Wilma)
Oct 18: Alt-J (The Wilma) SOLD OUT
Oct 21: Milky Chance (The Wilma) SOLD OUT
Nov 2: The Jesus And Mary Chain (The Wilma)