Iron & Wine at The Wilma
Tuesday, October 17th, 2017
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors
8:00pm – Show
• Tune in at 5:30pm for a special Trail Live Session with Iron & Wine directly from the stage at The Wilma!
• The show will start at 8:00pm with JOHN MORELAND. Check him out here.
• Tickets are still available and can be purchased online and at the venue the box office.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• The Balcony Bar will be OPEN for this event.
• Enjoy FREE WIFI by joining the “@The Wilma Guest Wifi” network.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5:00pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
Oct 18: Alt-J (The Wilma) SOLD OUT
Oct 19: Flogging Molly (The Wilma)
Oct 21: Milky Chance (The Wilma) SOLD OUT
Oct 21: Rittz (Top Hat)
Oct 22: Griz (The Wilma)
Oct 31: The Jesus And Mary Chain (The Wilma)