Dean Ween Group at the Top Hat
with the Mike Dillion Band
Saturday, July 7, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE BROWN:
7:30pm – Kitchen Closes
8:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
9:00pm – Doors
9:30pm – Show
• PLEASE NOTE: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat kitchen will close at 7:30pm. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available upon entry.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE on weekends! Directions and more info available here.
• With My Own Bare Hands: To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• Slow Down Boy! No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage (even if it is a pork roll egg and cheese on a kaiser bun) will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
• Dean Ween Group’s last concert in Missoula was in 2016 when they played at The Wilma for Halloween. Check out the photo gallery here.
• Get ready to find out “What Deaner Was Talking About”