Event Info: Phoebe Bridgers at The Top Hat
Phoebe Bridgers AT THE TOP HAT
WITH Harrison Whitford
Wednesday, JULY 11, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
8:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
8:30pm – Doors
9:00pm – Show/Kitchen Closes
• PLEASE NOTE: In order to accommodate the performance, the Top Hat kitchen will close at 9:00pm. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
• Doors for the event will open at 8:30pm and the show will start at 9:00pm with Harrison Whitford. Check out his live performance of “Both My Friends” here.
• Tickets are STILL AVAILABLE at the Box Office and online.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available upon entry.
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays! Directions and more info available here.
• Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for updates.
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage (even if it is a pork roll egg and cheese on a kaiser bun) will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• Additional information on venue info & policies (venue layout, lost and found, box office, ticketing, etc) may be found here.
• Take a look at Phoebe’s recent live studio collaboration with Noah and Abby Gundersen here.