TELL US SOMETHING: Did That Really Happen? AT THE WILMA
TUESDAY, December 11, 2018
HERE IS A LITTLE BREAKDOWN FOR THE SHOW:
5:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Show
• Tickets are SOLD OUT. Please arrive early to allow ample time for entry.
• Please note: this is a general admission seated event. We ask for you to please sit in rows as far to the center as possible, as to limit single, open seats that are difficult for people to access as the venue fills up. We also ask that you do not save seats for people arriving late, as this causes difficulties for people entering the venue on time. We really appreciate your cooperation!
• Hearing impaired: Tell Us Something is please to welcome our deaf friends from the Missoula community. We will once again be providing ASL interpretation for the evening.
• Want to share your story? Tell Us Something will be accepting write-in stories before the show starts. Some stories will be read during the intermission and others shared via social media after the show.
• Full Bar available with valid photo ID. Drinking wristbands available near the main entrance.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the bins labelled COMPOST, and cans into the bins labelled RECYCLING. With your help, we’ve already been able to make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma will no longer serve straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Ask your bartender about our new Klean Kanteen Reusable Cups & Waterbottles!
• Bonus: Parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm on weekdays!
• To ensure the safety of our patrons, metal detectors, and bag checks will be in use upon entrance.
• Heads Up! Large bags, purses or backpacks larger than 13″x13″ will not be allowed to enter the venue. Please plan accordingly.
• No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that could be construed as a weapon), no professional camera’s, and no outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• The Wilma is a no re-entry venue. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly