Thanks for joining us at The Wilma! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
5:00pm – Box office/Will Call opens
6:00pm – Doors
7:00pm – Performance
A Special Note from Tell Us Something
Thank you for choosing to come to support your community by listening to our stories. The storytellers’ stories are our stories. The storytellers represent an entire community and we are so thankful to you for choosing to come to listen to them.
• Dinner and a Show: Make it a fun evening downtown and enjoy dinner and drinks at the Top Hat before the show. Enjoy their new Winter menu featuring seasonally-themed cuisine, big flavors, and plenty of vegan, vegetarian, gluten & dairy-free dishes.
• Doors open at 6:00pm and the storytelling will start at 7:00pm.
• This show is SOLD OUT, but you can still sign up for the Ticket Waiting List here. Please make sure to allow ample time for processing and entry.
• WILL CALL: Tickets will be available for pick up from the venue Box Office starting at 5:30pm. The Box Office on the right side of The Wilma entrance.
• Need a drink? We offer a full bar to patrons with a 21+ drinking wristband. Wristbands are available at the main entrance with a valid photo ID. If you are drinking or holding an alcoholic drink without a wristband, you will be removed from the venue. You can also fill your empty water bottle at the water-fill stations throughout the venue.
• Logjam is committed to creating a safe and respectable culture in our venues. Learn more about the training that staff members have received from Make Your Move Missoula here.
• GOING GREEN: Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups and straws make it into the COMPOST bins and cans into the RECYCLING bins. With your help, we can make a big difference. Also, please note: The Wilma no longer serves straws unless they are requested. Learn more here.
• Stay Hydrated: We always recommend that folks bring their own empty water bottles to fill at the venue. We’ll also have water available for purchase at the bar.
• TAG US! We want to see your favorite music moments, use #TheWilma & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents & @The_Wilma_Theatre when sharing photos/videos on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok! We love to share your posts!
• PARKING: Most parking in downtown Missoula is FREE after 5pm.
• NO RE-ENTRY: You may not re-enter the venue once you have exited. Once you are in, you are in. There will NOT be a smoking section outside, so please plan accordingly.
• HEADS UP: To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors may be in use upon entrance. Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• PROHIBITED ITEMS: No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that may be construed as a weapon), professional cameras, or outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• POLICIES & PROCEDURES: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures before your arrival. Visit our policies page for more info on prohibited items, ticketing, lost & found, etc.
• Have Fun!
- Can I drink at The Wilma?
You most certainly can! The Wilma now has a full liquor license. To purchase alcohol while attending an event at The Wilma, patrons must present a valid government-issued photo ID and be at least 21 years of age.
Please note: The Wilma is an all ages venue and takes this rule very seriously. Anyone without proper ID will be treated as under 21 and will not be allowed to purchase, hold or consume alcohol. Any patron found purchasing, holding or consuming alcohol without a valid form ID will be immediately ejected from the venue. Any patron found providing drinks to minors will be immediately ejected and banned from the venue. No exceptions. The Wilma will also deny entry to anyone presenting fraudulent identification.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- Can I pick up my Will Call ticket before the box office opens on the day of the event?
NO. Will Call usually opens at least an hour before the door time of an event.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- When is the Box Office open?
Day of Show:
The venue box office will open for ticket sales and will-call pick up one hour before the door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
Missoula: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Missoula is located at the Top Hat Restaurant & Bar at 134 West Front Street, Missoula, MT 59802. Box Office hours are as follows:
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
*Please note that the Top Hat box office will close 1 hour early on KettleHouse Amphitheater show days. The KettleHouse Amphitheater box office will open 1.5 hours prior to door time for an event. For door times, please visit the appropriate event page.
*Box office hours of operations are subject to change. Please monitor this page for the latest updates.
Bozeman: The Logjam Presents Box Office in Bozeman is located at The ELM at 506 N. 7th Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715. Box Office hours are as follows:
Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Are masks required?
Masks are encouraged, but not required. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.
- Are vaccines required?
While we do not require proof or verification, we strongly encourage patrons to get vaccinated or obtain a negative test prior to attending an event. Additional recommendations from the CDC can be found here.