Event Info: Lord Huron at The ELM 2023
With Allie Crow Buckley
At The ELM
Monday, May 29, 2023
Thanks for joining us at The ELM! Here’s everything you need to know to make it a smooth and enjoyable evening:
5:30pm – Box office/Will Call opens
7:00pm – Doors open
8:00pm – Show begins
Big thanks to Groove for supporting live music in Montana. Check out their website and learn how you can Find Your Groove across Western Montana (must be 21+).
• SHOW TIME: Doors open at 7:00pm, and the show will start at 8:00pm with Allie Crow Buckley, followed by Lord Huron.
• TICKETS: This show is SOLD OUT. Please allow ample time for processing and entry into the venue. You can sign up for the Ticket Waiting List to be notified if any tickets are released.
• WILL CALL: tickets will be available for pick up from the venue Box Office starting at 5:00pm. The Box Office is located on the right side of the venue on Short St.
• SCALPER WARNING: We’ve seen an increase in scalpers selling tickets at highly inflated prices and, even worse, selling completely FAKE/INVALID tickets altogether. Please do not buy tickets from scalpers/third-party ticket resellers.
• Biking to the venue? Take advantage of the ample sheltered bike parking on the Southside of the building.
• Driving to the venue? Parking & food trucks are available at the 7th District Food Court one block from the venue on 7th and Villard.
• Need a drink? Both floors of the venue offer a full bar to patrons with a 21+ drinking wristband. Wristbands are available at the main entrance with a valid photo ID. If you are drinking or holding an alcoholic drink without a wristband, you will be removed from the venue. You can also fill your empty water bottle at the water-fill stations throughout the venue.
• Help us divert single-use drinking cups and cans from the landfills by assuring that all cups make it into the bins labeled COMPOST and cans into the bins labeled RECYCLING. Please place non-recyclable & non-compostable waste in the bins labeled GARBAGE. With your help, we can make a big difference in our collective effort to be a sustainable organization.
• TAG US! We want to see your favorite music moments! Use #TheELM & #LogjamPresents and tag @LogjamPresents and @elmbozeman when sharing photos on Facebook & Instagram so we can see your special show moments and share them as well! We’d love to see your videos on TikTok too… just tag @ElmBozeman & @LogjamPresents.
• RSVP: Join the conversation by RSVP’ing to the Facebook Event and following us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok for updates.
• HEADS UP: To ensure the safety of our patrons, bag checks and/or metal detectors will be in use upon entrance. Only small handbags and purses up to 9” x 5” x 9” will be permitted and are subject to search upon arrival.
• PROHIBITED ITEMS: No weapons (including pocket knives or anything that may be construed as a weapon), professional cameras, or outside food or beverage will be allowed in the venue. Please leave these items at home or in your car.
• NO RE-ENTRY: You may not re-enter the venue once you have exited. Once you are in, you are in. Please plan accordingly.
• POLICIES & PROCEDURES: To ensure the safety of our patrons and a positive experience for all, please familiarize yourself with our venue policies & procedures before your arrival.
Enjoy the show!
- When and where can I pick up my will call tickets?
Will Call tickets can be picked up from the venue box office on the day of the performance only. For more details, please see the “Ticketing” section.
- Can my friend pick up my tickets?
If someone else is picking up your tickets please provide this person with the last 4 digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets and a photocopy of your picture ID. For additional assistance, please contact eTix.
- Can we bring food into the venue?
There is NO outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue. There will be bar service and food available at concessions. We encourage you to bring an empty water bottle that you can fill at the venue.
- Does my child need a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are permitted without a ticket but must have adequate hearing protection. No strollers or large bags will be allowed into the venue. Please leave these items in your car. Bringing babies or small children to concerts or movies is generally not recommended.
- How do I purchase ADA seating?
Select “Purchase Accessible Seats” next to the ADA symbol on the purchase page, complete the form and a representative will contact you to complete the transaction.
- How do I purchase tickets with a Logjam Gift Card?
Information regarding Logjam Gift Cards can be found here.
- I bought Will Call tickets for a group of people, can I leave multiple names so they can be picked up separately?
No. Whomever picks up the tickets must have a copy or photo of the original purchaser’s ID and confirmation of the last four digits of the original purchaser’s credit card in order to pick up the Will Call tickets.
- I can’t make it to the show, can I forward my Will Call ticket confirmation to a friend?
NO. But, you can call (406) 830-4640 and request that the name be changed on the Will Call ticket.
- I don’t have a printer, can the box office print my ticket?
NO. Please request “Will Call” or “Mobile Ticket” at the time of purchase.
- I lost or did not receive my ticket. Can Logjam help me?
- YES, we can help you: Logjam can reissue a lost ticket if you purchased tickets through logjampresents.com, by phone at (800) 514-3849 or in person at the Top Hat or venue box office. To be reissued a ticket you must provide a confirmation number OR the last 4 digits of the credit card used and the original name on the ticket plus some security questions.NO, we can’t help you: Logjam CANNOT help you if you purchased your ticket through a third-party ticket seller (StubHub, VividSeats or any other resell site, from someone on facebook, on the street, Craigslist, etc.)
- Is there an ATM?
Yes, ATM service is available inside of the venue.
- The person who purchased a group of Will Call tickets can’t make it to the show. What do I do?
The person who bought the tickets may submit a Will Call Transfer request to transfer the order to ONE other person’s name, who will be responsible for retrieving ALL the tickets for the group.
- The show says that it is sold out. Will any more tickets be released?
Unfortunately, no. When an event is marked as “Sold Out” that means all tickets have been purchased. As a general practice, we encourage patrons to purchase tickets as early as possible as events often sell out.
To check on the availability of tickets, please refer to the specific event page.
More information on ticketing can be found on the Venue Info page under “Ticketing”.
Please note: We highly recommend that patrons only buy tickets directly from the venue or from the above mentioned ticket outlets. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM THIRD PARTY VENDORS. There is no guarantee that these tickets will be valid. We cannot reprint or refund you for an invalid ticket. Logjam Presents has no way of validating or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any third party vendors.
- Have we answered your question?
We sure hope so! If not, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What forms of payment are accepted within the venue?
The venue accepts cash, credit and debit cards. ATM service’s are also available. Checks, Apple Pay and Tap Pay are not currently accepted.